Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome to my FIRST POST!

Hello hello! Welcome to my little corner of the big bad internet! Thanks for checking me out.

As I sit here trying desperately to search for something, anything interesting to entice you to come back and look at my photos and read my goings ons...I sadly come up flat. Flat and grey like these last 3 days here. The rain is nonstop and I'm going to take this chance to blame my block on it.



The soon to be web famous...JACK!
Maybe I should just tell you what it is I'm doing here...? Hmmmm, well I am...I am starting a Blog to chronicle the enormous wealth of photos that I've taken of family, friends, places I've been & things I’ve done’...Not only that, maybe some yummy food that I ate along the way. I'm sure to throw in a few gripes and complaints as well as some well-deserved kudos along the way. Oh I can’t forget, plenty of little blurbs about my life, the one I so happily exist in with a wonderful husband, John and a very boisterous 4 year old, Jack. If you are friend, you are sure to find yourself in here from time to time....a relative, you can count on that as well.

Thank you so dearly for reading my fist post and I do hope to have you back again and soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love you bunches and I'm totally a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I usually miss photos that you put on Facebook. Glad I can see them here!

    ReplyDelete