Saturday, October 16, 2010

Polka Dot Pajama Pants.....

You know you wish you had a pair too!
John and I had a rare chance to go out without Jack....Don't get me wrong I love the little crazy man's company but I also love being able to ride in the car and flip through my IPod and not having to stop on every Imagination Mover, Social Distortion or Jason Aldean song! - What can I say my kid has a diverse taste for music…back to the story at hand…


We had a lovely evening out ...which turned into more of a night having drinks in the bar of Kelly's Strawbridge. Needless to say I felt a little fuzzy this morning when I woke up. Unlike what I'd normally do; lay on the couch and pray for forgiveness, I decided to switch things up this time. John left to retrieve the boy so I grabbed the camera and began shooting random things in the yard. I was on my knees hunched over taking a dramatic photo of some lovely Italian galoshes that were gifted to me when John's Aunt and or Uncle decided to ride down our shared driveway....I'm sure Mickey, Dixie or both were quite bemused to see their niece on the ground wearing red polka dot pants, a pink t-shirt and green hoodie (think Christmas watermelon) taking pictures of shoes while laying in wet grass. *sigh* sadly for them, that is an unfortunate bi-product of having the privilege of being my neighbor.


I should probably just post the photos at this point and go check on John. He has donned his wetsuit and is in the process of finally cleaning and closing our pool. Another unfortunate site for our neighbors, who I’m sure, would have us removed from the neighborhood if we weren't related (and didn't always show up with wine!).
Enjoy this beautiful fall weekend.


3 comments: